1. Choose a domain name that represents your
business, products and services.
2. Domain names can be up to 63 characters, but
try to create the shortest domain name that is
most recognizable to your audience.
3. Incorporate a popular keyword into your domain
4. The easier the domain name is to pronounce,
the easier it will be to remember.
5. Dashes work well if you want to create a
domain name that is unavailable, i.e.
www.your-own-domain.com (they also show up
higher in search engines).
6. Purchase domains that are spelled similar to
yours and redirect them to your main domain.
7. Get the whole package for you domain
extension: com, .net, .info, .biz, .org